Winnipeg jets encourage fans to enter random draw program for individual game ticket purchases
The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club announced today that fans can now register for the re-launched Random Draw Program for Winnipeg Jets individual game tickets for the upcoming 2012-2013 season. To register for the Random Draw Program, please visit winnipegJets.com/randomdraw.
This random drawing allows for fair and equal distribution of game tickets to Winnipeg Jets fans. The draw also ensures that a maximum number of fans are given the opportunity to purchase tickets and that no one person has greater access than the next. The details of the program are as follows:
- Winnipeg Jets individual game tickets will go on-sale approximately the third Saturday of each month for the following months games.
- Individual Ticket on-sale for this January will be determined once the NHL schedule has been released and will be communicated to draw winners.
- Individual game ticket purchasers will be determined via a random draw.
- Jets fans can complete an online ballot at WinnipegJets.com/randomdraw that will be entered into the draw. Only one entry per person will be acknowledged.
- Each month, fans will be randomly chosen and provided a unique password they will then use on a private page at WinnipegJets.com to purchase seats. Only the selected accounts will have access to available tickets.
- Draw winners will be given the opportunity to purchase two tickets. These tickets can be split up as one pair to one game or two singles to two games.
- Ballot entry will remain open throughout the season. Fans DO NOT have to re-enter each month. Winning names are not re-entered into the draw once they have been selected.
- Any un-claimed seats after the lottery purchase period will be offered to the Wait List members and then open to the general public.