A one-time non-refundable deposit of $50 per seat is required (maximum of 2 seats) to join the Official Jets Wait List. This amount will not be applied against any future purchases.
In July of each year, a $100 annual membership fee will be due in order to retain membership on the Jets Wait List. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to your eventual seat package as long as the membership is retained. Membership fees are otherwise non-refundable.
Members will receive priority seat numbers (based on the number of seats they chose) indicating their priority position. Prior to a the start of every season, renewed Jets Wait List members will receive an updated position ranking. Your position on the Jets Wait List is non-transferable, other than within your immediate family one time only. Your Jets Wait List position can always be found by logging in to your Account and clicking "Edit My Profile".
- Exclusive access to tickets available on the Winnipeg Jets SeatExchange.
- Exclusive access to tickets that become available on the day of the game.
- Access to Individual game tickets after the Random Draw is completed and prior to going on-sale to the general public.
- 15% discount at “Jets Gear: Powered by Reebok” Team Store (located at MTS Centre, MTS Iceplex and St. Vital Centre).
- Invitation to an Exclusive Wait List Open Practice (date and time TBD). Members will be able to exclusively watch your Winnipeg Jets take to the ice and get an in-depth and close up experience of a live Winnipeg Jets practice. The event includes concession and Jets Gear discounts, and giveaways/prizes with Mick E. Moose and the Winnipeg Jets Flight Squadron.
- Pre-sale access to Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition and select Winnipeg Jets community events.
- Access to special offers, special access and pre-sale opportunities for MTS Centre Events. In the past, members have enjoyed access to events such as the Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition and the Winnipeg Jets Draft Party. All offers will be sent to the primary email address on your Jets Wait List account.
- Email notification for select MTS Centre ticket offers.
- Receive an email notification on the day of the game for released tickets reserved by the NHL, the home team, the visiting team, and/or the NHLPA (releases are subject to availability).
Jets Wait List members can confirm their spot on the list each year by placing a $100 annual membership fee on their account. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual purchase of a season seat package as long as the membership is retained on an annual basis. Membership fees are non-interest bearing and otherwise non-refundable.
Following the renewal period, any unrenewed Jets Wait List spots will be opened up to the General public for purchase. The Winnipeg Jets Wait List will be capped at 8000 seats. Following the renewal and new sales period, all renewed accounts and new Jets Wait List members will receive an updated Jets Wait List position around mid August.
Click here to view Jets Wait List FAQ's.