The 2013-14 Season Schedule can be downloaded in multiple formats, including a .csv for Outlook, and an .ics for importing to your Mac, iPad or iPhone. Simply click on an icon below to get started. Detailed instructions for importing the schedule into your calendar are below.
Import to iCal / Outlook
Download an .ics file to import to your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Google Calendar, or Outlook.
Click here to download the full schedule (full.ics)
Click here to download only the home games (home.ics)
Click here to download only the away games (away.ics)
How to Import to Microsoft Outlook using a .ics
Using this option, you will NOT receive automatic updates if a game time changes.
- Download 'full.ics' to your computer by right-clicking this link. Select 'Save Target As,' 'Save File As' or 'Save Link As' and save the file to your local computer. Remember where you save this file.
- In Microsoft Outlook, select 'File', and click 'Import and Export'.
- Highlight 'Import from another program or file', and click 'Next'.
- Highlight 'Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)', then click 'Next'.
- Select 'full.ics' from wherever you saved it on your local machine as the file to import. Under options, select 'Do Not Import Duplicate Items'.
- Select your Calendar for the destination folder.
- Click 'Finish'. The process may take a few minutes.
How to Import Directly to iCal
If you are using Mac running OS X or an iPad or iPhone, you'll want to download our schedule using this iCal option. You do NOT have to install the calendar to each of your devices if you sync them. Simply download to your computer then sync to your iPad or iPhone using the latest version of iTunes.
- Open 'full.ics' on your computer by clicking on this link. When the dialogue box opens, select 'Open with iCal'.
- iCal will ask where you'd like to import the calendar. We suggest selecting the 'New Calendar' option so it doesn't interfere with your Home or Work calendar.
- Click OK.