|Date||Event||Winning ticket||Prize Amount||Winner|
|JUN 27, 2014||NHL ENTRY DRAFT PARTY||#251948101||$1,387.50||STEPHEN PAUL|
|APR 10, 2014||JETS VS. BRUINS||#107347108||$38,432.50||KYLE IRVING|
|APR 7, 2014||JETS VS. WILD||#121226805||$32,595.00||ROBERT GADOR|
|APR 3, 2014||JETS VS. PENGUINS||#216721809||$36,100.00||KEN KOWALCHUK|
|MAR 30, 2014||JUNO'S||#112282202||$4,177.50||DEBORAH MASKUS|
|MAR 22, 2014||JETS VS. HURRICANES||#123559105||$35,977.50||SHAUN HESHKA|
|MAR 19, 2014||JETS VS. AVALANCHE||#287149204||$33,625.00||THOMAS QUARK|
|MAR 16, 2014||JETS VS. STARS||#292241101||$34,420.00||JOHN ALCOCK|
|MAR 14, 2014||JETS VS. RANGERS||#144754510||$72,837.50||BRETT KINLEY|
|MAR 12, 2014||JETS VS. CANUCKS||#257069004||$32,685.00||STEVEN HANSLEY|
|MAR 8, 2014||JETS VS. SENATORS||#261254806||$33,560.00||JEFFREY JOHNSTON|
|MAR 6, 2014||JETS VS. KINGS||#275673902||$34,155.00||GRANT WORRELL|
|MAR 4, 2014||JETS VS. ISLANDERS||#157770503||$33,545.00||WALTER SOLOWAY|
|FEB 27, 2014||JETS VS. COYOTES||#234795709||$35,245.00||DONALD MURRAY|
|FEB 2, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#407676806||$225.00||LINDSAY BROWN|
|FEB 1, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#400223204||$337.50||UNCLAIMED|
|FEB 1, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#448811002||$265.00||DON NELSON|
|JAN 31, 2014||JETS vs. CANUCKS||#212003207||$38,195.00||MICHAEL W. CARTER|
|JAN 31, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#400874107||$307.50||JOYCE SHUTTLEWORTH|
|JAN 30, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#443332205||$320.00||ANDREW DONACHUK|
|JAN 30, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#400984601||$600.00||KEN HOLLAND|
|JAN 29, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#444720808||$307.50||BRADLEY HAIGHT|
|JAN 29, 2014||SAFEWAY CHAMPIONSHIP||#402344202||$523.00||BERNICE WOODROW|
|JAN 28, 2014||JETS vs. PREDATORS||#285477005||$33,727.50||DAVID JEANSON|
|JAN 25, 2014||Jets vs. MAPLE LEAFS||#310146802||$40,060.00||LARRY BORUS|
|JAN 18, 2014||Jets vs. OILERS||#247461208||$36,295.00||CHRISTOPHER LEE|
|JAN 13, 2014||Jets vs. COYOTES||#425858110||$33,565.00||ROBERT RAMSEY|
|JAN 11, 2014||Jets vs. BLUE JACKETS||#408592601||$35,130.00||TERRENCE OWEN|
|JAN 7, 2014||Jets vs. LIGHTNING||#254123504||$32,637.50||TYLER BURTON|
|Dec 31, 2013||Jets vs. Sabres||#133526509||$91,240.00||Christopher Halliday|
|Dec 27, 2013||Jets vs. Wild||#278922904||$34,517.50||Julie Ann Enns|
|Dec 20, 2013||Jets vs. Panthers||#169174207||$33,492.50||David John Neish|
|Dec 18, 2013||Jets Skills Competition||#211433602||$8,447.50||Jason Clements|
|Dec 14, 2013||Jets vs. Stars||#105192208||$34,400.00||Sara Ann Michaud|
|Dec 12, 2013||Jets vs. Avalanche||#369971702||$33,230.00||Ryan Canada|
|Dec 10, 2013||Jets vs. Blues||#233032101||$32,715.00||Laurie Howden|
|Dec 8, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #FM||#153664702||$19,615.00||Not Claimed|
|Dec 7, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #FW||#146578307||$16,695.00||Lynne Elke|
|Dec 7, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #SFM||#174139708||$15,315.00||Donald Green|
|Dec 6, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #SFW||#198322603||$10,192.50||Mark Clark|
|Dec 6, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #TB2||#165801301||$3,007.50||Ray James Nobles|
|Dec 6, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #14||#244101901||$4,580.00||Kenneth Tetreault|
|Dec 5, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #13||#206937601||$12,070.00||Hartley Vanstone|
|Dec 5, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #12||#369722909||$6,377.50||Ken McMorran|
|Dec 4, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #11||#240783902||$8,067.50||Troy Kirkpatrick|
|Dec 4, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #10||#129300803||$6,870.00||Myrna Mayor|
|Dec 4, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #9||#267331009||$1,990.00||Keith McMurchy|
|Dec 3, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #8||#252424604||$9,202.50||Kelly George Brown|
|Dec 3, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #7||#260267601||$5,217.50||Not Claimed|
|Dec 3, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #6||#128643101||$2,575.00||Shayne Cormier|
|Dec 2, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #5||#143951809||$5,935.00||John Shea|
|Dec 2, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #4||#251225401||$7,507.50||Gareth Watson|
|Dec 2, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #3||#109307303||$2,967.50||Don Earle|
|Dec 1, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #2||#284162008||$12,898.00||Mary Giercke|
|Dec 1, 2013||Roar of the Rings draw #1||#252199001||$12,997.50||Vance Brown|
|Nov 23, 2013||Jets vs. Wild||#283769703||$33,240.00||Jamie Kinaschuck|
|Nov 21, 2013||Jets vs. Hawks||#188506606||$34,275.00||David Ounsted|
|Nov 18, 2013||Jets vs. Flames||#291897206||$33,775.50||Jake Moerland|
|Nov 15, 2013||Jets vs. Flyers||#206140404||$38,255.00||Gregory Phair|
|Nov 10, 2013||Jets vs. Sharks||#232918203||$34,527.50||Anthony Chrunyk|
|Nov 8, 2013||Jets vs. Predators||#285627610||$35,195.00||Kirby Fontaine|
|Nov 4, 2013||Jets vs. Red Wings||#101061801||$37,445.00||Dennis Arnel|
|Nov 2, 2013||Jets vs. Hawks||#132226401||$37,585.00||Robert Martens|
|Oct 22, 2013||Jets vs. Capitals||#109020709||$35,185.00||Tara Fulton|
|Oct 20, 2013||Jets vs. Predators||#251898004||$33,522.50||Rejean Roch|
|Oct 18, 2013||Jets vs. Blues||#374721005||$35,710.00||Michael James Keatch|
|Oct 15, 2013||Jets vs. Canadiens||#168812101||$37,915.00||Mark Evans|
|Oct 13, 2013||Jets vs. Devils||#281516710||$36,095.00||Benjamin Janz|
|Oct 11, 2013||Jets vs. Stars||#193567904||$35,243.00||Douglas Ward|
|Oct 6, 2013||Jets vs. Ducks||#410101902||$39,700.00||Peter Weiler|
|Oct 4, 2013||Jets vs. Kings||#283113006||$42,907.50||Jeffery Corrigal|
|Sept 26, 2013||Jets vs. Bruins||#334522506||$31,807.50||Bryan Stadnyk|
|Sept 19, 2013||Jets vs. Wild||#283533001||$29,077.50||Charles Cochrane|
|Sept 17, 2013||Jets vs. Oilers||#276244206||$29,035.00||Robert George Knook|
|Sept 15, 2013||Jets vs. Senators||#259277105||$27,533.00||Jacqueline McIvor|
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game.
- Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 or 10 for $20.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are printed electronically into the draw bin. One ticket printed per purchase.
- Ticket sales are at all Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the MTS Centre.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of the 2nd period intermission.
- The raffle draw will be made on-camera during the 3rd period of all Winnipeg Jets home games. The winning ticket will be identified by a ticket number and will also be identified on the score clock around the six-minute mark of the 3rd period. If whistles do not allow for a draw to be made during the game, the draw will occur after the game immediately following the 3 stars.
- The winner then goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to show their winning ticket. The winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after three business days from our True North Sports and Entertainment Accounting Department.
- Prize is paid by cheque and the will be mailed within 3 business days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- All tickets will be stored for three years after the draw.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation 5050 Program
345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.