|Date||Event||Winning ticket||Prize Amount||Winner|
|Jan 5, 2015||JETS VS. SHARKS||TBD|
|Jan 3, 2015||JETS VS. MAPLE LEAFS||TBD|
|Dec 31, 2014||JETS VS. ISLANDERS||TBD|
|Dec 29, 2014||JETS VS. WILD||TBD|
|Dec 21, 2014||JETS VS. FLYERS||TBD|
|Dec 19, 2014||JETS VS. BRUINS||#108678||$28,350.00||Rebecca Johnston|
|Dec 17, 2014||SKILLS COMPETITION||#92235||$5,325.00||Paul Horishney|
|Dec 16, 2014||JETS VS. SABRES||#79034||$23,585.00||Robert O'Keefe|
|Dec 13, 2014||JETS VS. DUCKS||#65502||$25,835.00||Derek Oleschak|
|Dec 7, 2014||JETS VS. DUCKS||#52123||$24,435.00||Andrew GidilEwich|
|Dec 5, 2014||JETS VS. AVALANCHE||#39772||$25,897.50||Mark Crespeigne|
|Dec 3, 2014||JETS VS. OILERS||#15568||$26,247.50||Trevor Durksen|
|Nov 23, 2014||JETS VS. BLUES||#08918||$23,280.00||Kyle Cuthbert|
|Nov 20, 2014||JETS VS. RED WINGS||#193715502||$17,487.50||LLOYD ROBERTS|
|Nov 18, 2014||JETS VS. DEVILS||#235978602||$32,837.50||Clifford RogodZinski|
|Nov 6, 2014||JETS VS. PENGUINS||#162236804||$36,892.50||Ken Kasper|
|Nov 4, 2014||JETS VS. PREDATORS||#164921302||$31,650.00||Sarah Tougher|
|Oct 26, 2014||JETS VS. AVALANCHE||#225234501||$31,212.50||Andrew Enns|
|Oct 24, 2014||JETS VS. LIGHTNING||#229602707||$32,557.50||Karen Knight|
|Oct 21, 2014||JETS VS. HURRICANES||#113470404||$30,890.00||Bryan Fournier|
|Oct 19, 2014||JETS VS. FLAMES||#415770303||$30,342.50||James Marquis|
|Oct 17, 2014||JETS VS. PREDATORS||#258865905||$38,555.00||Jeffrey Hildahl|
|Oct 4, 2014||JETS VS. FLAMES||#116702110||$28,980.00||Craig Yahiro|
|Sep 30, 2014||JETS VS. SENATORS||#272375709||$25,552.50||Bradley Alsip|
|sep 24, 2014||JETS VS. OILERS||#259982803||$26,820.00||Tyler Coutu|
|sep 22, 2014||JETS VS. WILD||#122703502||$23,917.50||Keith Eyolfson|
|sep 14, 2014||MANITOAHBEE||#101940703||$1,387.50||james anthony phelan|
|Sep 13, 2014||MANITOAHBEE||#253644610||$4,087.50||unclaimed|
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game.
- Tickets sold through our Bump 50:50 electronic system are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 or 10 for $2. Paper rip tickets are 1 for $5.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are printed electronically into the draw bin. One ticket printed per purchase.
- Ticket sales are at all Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the MTS Centre.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of the 2nd period intermission.
- The raffle draw will be made on-camera during the 3rd period of all Winnipeg Jets home games. The winning ticket will be identified by a ticket number and will also be identified on the score clock around the six-minute mark of the 3rd period. If whistles do not allow for a draw to be made during the game, the draw will occur after the game immediately following the 3 stars.
- The winner then goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to show their winning ticket. The winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after three business days from our True North Sports and Entertainment Accounting Department.
- Prize is paid by cheque and the will be mailed within 3 business days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- All tickets will be stored for three years after the draw.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation 5050 Program
345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.