There will be a very limited number of seats available on a game by game basis to see the Winnipeg Jets in action this season. The demand for these individual game tickets is already overwhelming. We are committed to providing unbiased access to game tickets for our fans and are therefore launching a random draw program to determine individual game ticket purchasers. This random drawing will allow for a fair and equal distribution of game tickets to Winnipeg Jets fans. The draw will also ensure that a maximum number of fans are given the opportunity to purchase tickets and that no one person has greater access than the next. Here are the details:
- Winnipeg Jets individual game tickets will go on-sale approximately the third Saturday of each month for the following months games.
- Individual game ticket purchasers will be determined via a random draw.
- Jets fans can complete an online ballot at WinnipegJets.com/tickets that will be entered into the draw. Only one entry per person will be acknowledged.
- Each month, fans will be randomly chosen and provided a unique password that they will then use on a private page at ticketmaster.ca to purchase seats. Only the selected accounts will have access to available tickets.
- Draw winners will be given the opportunity to purchase two tickets. These tickets can be split up as one pair to one game or two singles to two games.
- Ballot entry will remain open throughout the season. Fans DO NOT have to re-enter each month. Winning names are not re-entered into the draw once they have been selected.
- Any un-claimed seats after the lottery purchase period will be offered to the Wait List members, then open to the general public.
- If you do not have an Account with the Winnipeg Jets, enter your email address in the box beside 'I don't have an account' and click 'Continue'. Fill in your personal information and ensure that the box next to 'Single Game Ticket Random Draw' is checked. Click 'Continue'.
- If you entered the draw previously, or have attended an event at the MTS Centre in the past, you likely have an account in our database. In that case, click 'Forgot your password?' and enter your email address. A temporary password will be sent to you. Once logged in click 'edit my profile' in the top left corner, then 'Account Preferences'. Make sure the box next to 'Single Game Ticket Random Draw' is checked and clikc 'Save'.
For ticket individual ticket pricing, visit the Ticket Information Page.