Winnipeg Jets Ticket Office
345 Graham Avenue
Phone: (204) 987-7825
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Ticket Sales and Service Representatives
Phone: (204) 987-7825
My Winnipeg Jets account is a place for season ticket holders to manage their season tickets online. Features include:
- Email/forward your tickets.
- Donate tickets to charity.
- Safely re-sell your tickets using Winnipeg Jets Ticket Exchange.
- Make payments on your account.
- Visit WinnipegJets.com
- Click on Tickets tab then My Jets Account tab.
- Using your account ID and Password log in to your personal account. If you do not have your log in credentials please contact our office by calling (204) 987-7825.
If you have misplaced your tickets or wish to have them re-printed or forwarded to a friend, visit your Jets Online Account Manager. Please note reprinting or forwarding tickets on line close 2 hours prior to game time. Re-printing may also be done by calling the Jets Ticket Office and speaking to a Ticket Sales and Service Representative. Tickets can be left at the will call window to be picked up two hours prior to game start time. Tickets re-printed will be subject to the same service fee as if you were to forward them.
Re-printed tickets and tickets ordered over the phone may be picked up at the will call window located at the Northeast entrance (Portage Ave & Donald St.) of the MTS Centre on the lower level. Tickets will be made available two hours prior to game start time. The purchaser’s photo identification will be required for pick up.
Ticket Assignment, Transfer and Resale
- The Ticket Purchase Agreement, the Account, and any rights the Primary Account Holder may have hereunder, shall not be assigned or transferred in any manner by the Primary Account Holder to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of the Team, which consent may be unreasonably withheld by the Team in its sole and unfettered discretion.
- The Primary Account Holder and/or any Bearer having possession of any Ticket(s), can sell, resell, assign or transfer such Ticket(s) to any person or entity provided the Primary Account Holder complies with the Ticket Purchase Agreement and with all provincial or civic law or statute, or rule or regulation of the Team. The Team recommends the use of the ticket exchange service provided by the Team with respect to the resale of Tickets. In the event that Tickets are sold for any price while on the premises of the MTS Centre or are sold for any price greater than the purchase price shown on the Ticket(s) or are advertised for sale at a price greater than the purchase price shown on the Ticket(s), in contravention of Provincial Law, the Account shall immediately be considered in default. The Primary Account Holder shall be notified of the default with no right to cure the default, and the Team shall have all of the rights and remedies available to it at law and provided under paragraph 11 of the Ticket Purchase Agreement.
- The use of Tickets for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the NHL and the Team. In the event that Tickets are used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other commercial purposes without the Primary Account Holder having obtained the prior written consent of the NHL and the Team, the Account shall immediately by considered in default. The Primary Account Holder shall be notified of the default with no right to cure the default, and the Team shall have all of the rights and remedies provided to it at law and under paragraph 11 of the Ticket Purchase Agreement.
Doors open 90 minutes before game time.
All patrons may be asked to provide photo identification in order to consume alcohol at the MTS Centre. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- A valid Passport belonging to that person
- A valid ID card belonging to that person issued by Manitoba Public Insurance:
- Manitoba Driver’s Licence
- Manitoba Enhanced Driver’s Licence
- Manitoba ID Card
- Manitoba Enhanced ID Card
- OR, Two Valid pieces of government-issued ID belonging to that person (with at least one piece containing a photograph of that person)
There are seven ATM (automated teller machines) located throughout the MTS Centre for your convenience.
There are four public elevators located in MTS Centre in four different locations. They are located as follows: two in the Northeast foyer (Gate 1), one in the Southeast foyer (Gate 2), and one in the Southwest foyer (Gate 3). Three escalators found in public areas provide easy access to the various levels and gates of MTS Centre.
We ask all fans to respect other patrons at Winnipeg Jets Hockey games. We suggest that you follow the guidelines put forth which are considered to be proper hockey etiquette.
- Refrain from leaning forward in your seats as to obstruct other patrons
- Limit standing during play
- Be mindful of paraphernalia that is obstructive to those around you (Large Hats, Helmets, signs flags, etc.)
- Please wait until a stoppage in play to leave your seats to enter the concourse or return afterwards.
The National Hockey League and The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club are committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment and enjoyable entertainment experience. NHL fans have a right to expect an environment in which they will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena, team and League personnel. The Players and Officials have the same rights. Accordingly, fans are responsible for their own conduct. Click here to review details of the Winnipeg Jets Fan Code. To report disruptive behaviour or a concern you can call or text 204-770-9117 or visit the Guest Services booth during Winnipeg Jets games. .