All Winnipeg Jets Seat Pass payment confirmations will be delivered online. By accessing Winnipeg Jets Account Manager online you can confirm your payment options for your Seat Pass at any time; quickly and conveniently. You will receive instant confirmation via email once online payments are made.
- Log into your account using your account ID, or email and password. If you do not know your password, click "FORGOT PASSWORD". The password will then be emailed to the primary email address on your season ticket account. If you are still having difficulty upon receipt of this email, please call your Winnipeg Jets Account Service Representative.
- View your Winnipeg Jets Regular Season Invoice and click “Confirm Now”.
- Review your seat location(s) and ensure they are accurate and then click “Continue”. In the event of any discrepancies please contact your Winnipeg Jets Account Service Representative to assist you.
- Select one of the three payment options and click “Continue”.
Pay in FullPay 100% of your account balance on or before the deadline. Payment may be made in full by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, or cheque. If payment is made by cash or cheque a valid credit card is still required on your account for security purposes.
This option breaks the total balance up over three payments:
- On April 15th, 20% of the total balance will be charged to your credit card;
- On June 1st, 40% will be charged to your card; and
- The final 40% will be charged to your card on August 15th.
There is no additional fee assessed for choosing this option.Payment can be divided up over a maximum of four cards as a percentage. For example, each card can be charged 25% for each payment, or an alternate percentage can be selected.
12 Month Convenient Payment Plan
This option divides the total balance up over 12 equal payments via a credit card or direct debit from your financial institution. The payment is taken on or about the 15th of each month from April to the following March.
An administrative fee of 2% of the total balance is applied to this option.
- Credit card - A valid credit card must be provided on the account.
- Direct Withdrawal from a Financial Institution - to select this option you will be required to submit a void cheque prior to the deadline in order for the payment to be processed. If you need to change your financial institution or account information please contact your Winnipeg Jets Account Service Representative.
*Please Note: Declined cards and/or insufficient funds for any type of payment processing will result in a $20 NSF fee unless we are contacted prior to the payment date.
Click here to view Seat Payment FAQ's.