A one-time non refundable deposit of $50 per seat is required (maximum of 2 seats) to join the Official Jets Wait List. This amount is not applied against any future purchases.
In July of each year, a $100 annual membership fee will be due in order to retain membership on the Jets Wait List. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual seat package as long as the membership is retained. Membership fees are otherwise non-refundable.
Members will receive priority seat numbers (based on the number of seats they chose) indicating their priority position. Prior to a the start of any season, renewed members will receive an updated position ranking. Your position on the Jets Wait List is non-transferable, other than within your immediate family one time only. Your Jets Wait List position can always be found by logging in to your Jets account and clicking "Edit Settings".
- Exclusive access to tickets that become available on the day of the game.
- Access to Individual game tickets after the Random Draw is completed and prior to going on-sale to the general public.
- 15% discount at “Jets Gear: Powered by Reebok” Team Store (located at MTS Centre, MTS Iceplex and St. Vital Centre).
- Invitation to a Winnipeg Jets Exclusive Event (to be determined).
- Presale access to Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition and select Winnipeg Jets community events.
- Email notification for select MTS Centre ticket offers.
Receive an email notification on the day of the game for released tickets reserved by the NHL, the home team, the visiting team, and/or the NHLPA (releases are subject to availability)
As a Jets Wait List member you will have access to special offers, special access and pre-sale opportunities for MTS Centre Events.
Jets Wait List members have enjoyed access to these events in the past:
- 2013 Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition
- 2014 Winnipeg Jets Draft Party
*All offers will be sent to the primary email address on your Jets Wait List account.
Jets Wait list members can confirm their spot on the list each year by placing a $100 deposit on their account. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual purchase of a season seat package as long as the membership is retained on an annual basis. Membership fees are non-interest bearing and otherwise non-refundable.
Following the renewal period, any unrenewed Jets Wait List spots will be opened up to the General public for purchase. The Winnipeg Jets Wait List will be capped at 8000 seats. Following the renewal and new sales period, all renewed accounts and new Jets Wait list members will receive an updated Jets Wait List position around mid August.
Click here to view FAQ's