|Date||Event||Winning ticket||Prize Amount||Winner|
|Nov 18, 2013||Jets vs. Flames||#291897206||$33,775.50||Jake Moerland|
|Nov 15, 2013||Jets vs. Flyers||#206140404||$38,255.00||Gregory Phair|
|Nov 10, 2013||Jets vs. Sharks||#232918203||$34,527.50||Anthony Chrunyk|
|Nov 8, 2013||Jets vs. Predators||#285627610||$35,195.00||KIRBY FONTAINE|
|Nov 4, 2013||Jets vs. Red Wings||#101061801||$37,445.00||Dennis Arnel|
|Nov 2, 2013||Jets vs. Hawks||#132226401||$37,585.00||Robert Martens|
|Oct 22, 2013||Jets vs. Capitals||#109020709||$35,185.00||Tara Fulton|
|Oct 20, 2013||Jets vs. Predators||#251898004||$33,522.50||Rejean Roch|
|Oct 18, 2013||Jets vs. Blues||#374721005||$35,710.00||Michael James Keatch|
|Oct 15, 2013||Jets vs. Canadiens||#168812101||$37,915.00||Mark Evans|
|Oct 13, 2013||Jets vs. Devils||#281516710||$36,095.00||Benjamin Janz|
|Oct 11, 2013||Jets vs. Stars||#193567904||$35,243.00||Douglas Ward|
|Oct 6, 2013||Jets vs. Ducks||#410101902||$39,700.00||Peter Weiler|
|Oct 4, 2013||Jets vs. Kings||#283113006||$42,907.50||Jeffery Corrigal|
|Sept 26, 2013||Jets vs. Bruins||#334522506||$31,807.50||Bryan Stadnyk|
|Sept 19, 2013||Jets vs. Wild||#283533001||$29,077.50||Charles Cochrane|
|Sept 17, 2013||Jets vs. Oilers||#276244206||$29,035.00||Robert George Knook|
|Sept 15, 2013||Jets vs. Senators||#259277105||$27,533.00||Jacqueline McIvor|
The format of the raffle draw will be a standard 50/50 format, whereby half of the gross revenue from 50/50 sales for each Winnipeg Jets home game will be given as a prize at the game.
- Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 or 10 for $20.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
- Ticket buyers receive their printed ticket listing their numbers. The corresponding individual numbers are printed electronically into the draw bin. One ticket printed per purchase.
- Ticket sales are at all Winnipeg Jets hockey games at the MTS Centre.
- Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of the 2nd period intermission.
- The raffle draw will be made on-camera during the 3rd period of all Winnipeg Jets home games. The winning ticket will be identified by a ticket number and will also be identified on the score clock around the six-minute mark of the 3rd period. If whistles do not allow for a draw to be made during the game, the draw will occur after the game immediately following the 3 stars.
- The winner then goes to Guest Services on the Main Concourse to show their winning ticket. The winner will then fill out a 50/50 Payout Form to receive their prize after three business days from our True North Sports and Entertainment Accounting Department.
- Prize is paid by cheque and the will be mailed within 3 business days of the winner claiming the prize.
- Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation.
- In the event that the electronic 50/50 system goes down for any circumstances, the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation will have paper tickets to sell. The format will be one ticket for $5 and will be numbered in sequential order. The paper tickets will only be in place prior to any electronic tickets purchased, if the electronic system goes down anytime during the game the draw will be made in the 3rd period with only the purchased tickets from the electronic system.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 raffle at Winnipeg Jets’ home games: 50/50 staff who are working a specific game.
- All tickets will be stored for three years after the draw.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on the Foundation website at www.winnipegjets.com/fiftyfifty or by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 204-926-5696.
To contact the 50/50 program please contact:
Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation 5050 Program
345 Graham Avenue Winnipeg, MB, R3C 5S6
Thank you to all our fans for supporting the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation 50/50 Ticket Program.